Responsible for the maintenance and development of all sales and customer activities in an assigned market. Establishes plans and strategies to maintain and expands the customer base in the assigned area and contributes to the development and growth of both the client and the company.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market and projects that assure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Provides timely, accurate competitive pricing on all opportunities submitted from customers, while striving to maintain maximum profit margins
- Maintain accurate records of all quotes, pricing, sales, and activities reports inside of Nex-Gen
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Controls expenses to meet company guidelines and budgets
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Promote and participate in leading safety as a company core value
- Prospect qualified leads, acquire new accounts and deliver profitable projects
- Manage customers, contacts, and all sales activities utilizing Nex-Gen
- Become proficient in crane selection, rigging selection, and layouts including competency in the use of 3D LiftPlanner software
Relationships & Roles
- Internal and External Cooperation
- Ensures that all sales activities meet or exceed NCCI’s standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, and proposals.
- Sets an example in areas of personal character, commitment, organization and selling skills, work habits, and NCCI’s Safety Program and NCCI Company Core Values.
- Maintain contact with clients in the market area to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all customers, company employees, and company managers.
- 3-5 Years of experience in sales
- 3 -5 years of experience in crane, rigging, and transportation industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
- Current and valid driver’s license