Have you seen the NessCampbell Crane + Rigging Hook & Haul Lip Sync Challenge video? Check it out below!Ness Cambell Lip Sync Challenge Final from FPW Media on Vimeo.
If you’ve been nominated through Facebook or LinkedIn, here’s hw to spread the Lip Sync Challenge Love, and help raise money and awareness for the SR&C:
Thank you NessCampbell Crane + Rigging for nominating us! We accept the HOOK & HAUL LIP-SYNC CHALLENGE and nominate (company name –new). You have 14 days to complete the challenge. If you do not, you must donate to @SCRFoundation or a charity of your choice.
For more details on the challenge, visit https://nesscampbell.com/blog/hook-haul-lip-sync-challenge.
How it works:
You have been nominated to complete the challenge….. Now what?
Accept the nomination and…
- Pick a song that your operators, drivers or office team likes and would be willing to “lip sync” to on camera
- Find someone to video. Try a newer phone, SLR camera or video camera
- Play the music loudly and gather your crew
- Let the camera roll!
- View and edit the video – is the music loud enough? can you see everyone on the screen?
- Meet the challenge – upload the video to Facebook or LinkedIn – include hashtag #hookandhaulchallenge and tag @scranet and @SCRFoundation and @NessCampbell Crane + Rigging
- Challenge another company to accept
Pass on the challenge but make a donation to the SC&R Foundation at http://www.scr-foundation.org/donate/ or a charity of your choice.
Purpose of the Hook & Haul Lip Sync Challenge
- – Increase awareness of Industry and SC&R Foundation (www.scr-foundation.org)
- – Increase Donations to Foundation at http://www.scr-foundation.org/donate/
- – Increase social engagement with SC&RA and SC&R Foundation
- – Have fun!!
- – Please follow industry best safety practices. Videos with unsafe practices (i.e. operators climbing on cabs) will be asked to edit their video.
- – Nominations must be SC&RA member companies.
- – Your song selection and accompanying video should be appropriate.
- – Employees should be reminded that the video is representing your company and industry, therefore a “keep it clean” attitude is essential
Important Information about Hook & Haul Lip-Sync Challenge
The Hook & Haul Lip-Sync Challenge (LSC) is a voluntary activity undertaken to accomplish the charitable purposes of the SC&R Foundation (Specialized Carriers & Rigging Foundation) by raising awareness of industry, career opportunities, grants and scholarships. As with any activity, there is a risk of injury (or even death) from participating in, or acting as a spectator to, the LSC. Participants in and spectators to the LSC are advised to carefully consider any health issues, environmental/location concerns and other factors and/or unforeseen hazards that might adversely impact the ability to undertake the LSC safely.
Individuals participating in the LSC (each a “Participant”) do so at their own election and at their own risk, and by their participation agree (on their own behalf and on behalf of anyone else who might make a claim in their place) to waive, release and discharge NessCampbell Crane + Rigging, and to indemnify, hold harmless and agree not to sue NessCampbell Crane + Rigging and its affiliates and representatives for any loss, liability, cost, damages (including reasonable attorney’s fees) or other claims that might arise from or in relation to their participation in the LSC, whether due to negligence or otherwise. Any Participants under the age of 18 should obtain permission from a parent/guardian. NessCampbell is not responsible for, and specifically disclaims responsibility for, any loss, injury liability, cost, damages or other claims arising from or in relation to the LSC.
NessCampbell has no control over the actions of Participants or spectators to any LSC, the location in which an LSC is undertaken or the method by which the LSC is conducted. Participants or spectators that require first aid and/or other medical treatment or related services in relation to an injury or illness that arises in connection with participation in the LSC remain solely and exclusively responsible for and all liability or claims arising out of or in relation to such treatment and/or services.